The following Infographic, “How Big is Blogosphere” from Company Invesp, will give you a good idea of the growing Blogosphere. Blogging these days is not just about sharing content. Its much more than that. Its about analytics, trends, social networking traffic, revenues and much more.
Infographic by Invesp
Here are 5 reasons why your business should have a Blog presence:
- Having a blog for your business is one of the very best ways to have global reach. It’s one of the best ways to build your credibility and your influence and to attract the right people to your product/service business.
- Blogging is the way that you actually create a powerful presence on the web. The blog is your home base. It’s where you create your point of distinction in the marketplace. It is also one of the least expensive ways to do this on the web because as you may know, a blog can be free or very, very low cost to setup.
- The blog is where you have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and expose your personality. It gives your audience the chance to get to know you, like you and trust you.
- Your blog is where you share valuable, useful content that can serve your potential customers. It’s where you send the content and information that will make their lives better and that solves their problems.
- Your blog is really a forum to foster interaction because blogs are interactive tools as people can comment on them. It’s where you can guide the public conversation and when it’s appropriate, you can take it offline into private email or client engagement.
In summary, your business blog can and will:
- Expand your Web presence
- Increase your search engine visibility
- Help potential customers discover you and your business
- Improve visitor loyalty
- Showcase your professional knowledge
- Enhance your credibility
- Develop your relationships with existing or potential clients
- Involve users in the discussions
- Get immediate, undiluted feedback
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to the RSS feed for future posts!